30.4.12 | By: Shanna STYLETHELUXE
The nude pump has pretty much become a staple in women's closet in the past years... and rightly so. There are just so many benefits to nude pumps: they elongate the legs, they're slimming and a they're a great neutral to have in your closet that can work for you all year long. A perfect alternative to the basic black pump on days when your outfit needs a little bit of extra umph. Nelly is doing some pretty fab asymmetric pumps this season and one of my favorites are these nude suede with rose gold cap pumps.
Labels:3.1 Philip Lim,asymmetric pumps,belle de mer,business outfit,looks,lotd,mango,michael kors,mondaymarch,nelly,office monday,outfit ideas,outfit inspiration,rag bone,shopbijou,stl styles,style trend,styletheluxe
Powered by Blogger.
deals & steals:
- ♥ Miss Selfridge - UP to 30% Off Coats and Jackets at Miss Selfridge. While Stocks Last.
- ♥ Bottica - Heidi Mottram Clutches & SLG’s 30 – 50% off
- ♥ Bottica - Gag and Lou Jewellery 30% off
- ♥ Bottica - Ostfold leather & felt I-phone, I-pad and Samsung S3 & S4 cases 30% off
- ♥ ASOS - Final Sale Message: 15% off CODE: FINAL15
- ♥ Wallis - Free Delivery When You Spend £50 or More at Wallis . Code: FREE50 Ends 31st December!