14.3.12 | By: Shanna STYLETHELUXE
Florals don't have to be "Mumsy" or reserved for brunch with the in-laws. You can give a floral skirt some edge, by pairing it with a plain white t-shirt and a spiked necklace.
Labels:all saints,business outfit,kurt geiger,looks,lotd,marni,mulberry,outfit ideas,outfit inspiration,paul smith,stl styles,style trend,styletheluxe,Velvet,wednesday dress
Powered by Blogger.
deals & steals:
- ♥ Miss Selfridge - UP to 30% Off Coats and Jackets at Miss Selfridge. While Stocks Last.
- ♥ Bottica - Heidi Mottram Clutches & SLG’s 30 – 50% off
- ♥ Bottica - Gag and Lou Jewellery 30% off
- ♥ Bottica - Ostfold leather & felt I-phone, I-pad and Samsung S3 & S4 cases 30% off
- ♥ ASOS - Final Sale Message: 15% off CODE: FINAL15
- ♥ Wallis - Free Delivery When You Spend £50 or More at Wallis . Code: FREE50 Ends 31st December!